Why Use Digital QR Code Restaurant Menus?
- Stop the spread of COVID-19 and comply with new food service guidelines. Government authorities have issued recommendations and guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19 at Restaurants, Cafes and Bars. Using digital menus at your restaurant or bar is a meaningful step toward complying with the new food service guidelines and showing guests that you care about their well-being.
- Providing a contactless menu option at your Restaurant improves the guest experience. iNMENU allow guests to dine in or takeway without worrying about coming in contact with a highly touched surface.
- Many restaurants have adopted disposable menus to reduce the spread of COVID-19. iNMENU can act as disposable menus or be used as a greener and low maintenance alternative. While disposable menus still require touch, digital menus are completely contactless. Additionally, the paper waste from disposable menus requires cleanup from Restaurant employees. Supplementing disposable menus with iNMENU can help divert the paper waste and reduce the cleanup effort.
- Easily change or update menus. Digital menus can be easily changed or updated. With iNMENU, Restaurants, Cafes or bar owners and managers can instantly make changes to their digital menu. This is particularly useful to restaurants that have adjusted their menu offerings as the needs of their guests fluctuate in light of COVID-19.
- Reduce expenses. You can make digital menus for free online with a 7 day iNMENU trial. By choosing to offer digital menus in addition to disposable menus or other sanitary menu options, you can reduce the expenses involved in the print and cleaning process. digital menus are free for restaurants to maintain and you can enjoy the flexibility of changing your menu offerings anytime without needing to reorder physical menus.